I left my previous life as a designer to figure out who I really want to be and how I truly want to live. I struggle with chronic ill health and my existence. The journey to understand and reconcile all of this is expressed in the form of a regularly published public journal.
Philosophy behind this site
I take the long view for this website, tend to it like a garden, and apart from being my personal learning library, it is my online therapeutic space. When I am in better health, it serves as a playground for my interactive experiments.
More bits and pieces
- why I write, and how I write
- general metaphysical beliefs
- the story rules our lives, until we break free of it
- collection of books that changed my life
- when it all started: the year I broke up with myself (20k+ word medium post)
- areas of interests, where I try to organise them into notebooks (ongoing mess)
- I don’t have much hope for the future of humanity because we are not addressing the core issue: our psyches
This site is hosted on a DigitalOcean droplet, built on WordPress with the Pods plugin. It is constantly in the process of being designed and experimented with. Read more about the motivation and process. I keep a changelog of the site to have an overview of how every small incremental change makes the whole.