Subscribe to my tinyletter for updates.
This site is going through an evolution as I work on integrating all my disparate selves who exist on various external platforms back into this personal site.
- like a million paper cuts
- my blood as data
- my long, winding, challenging road to healing
- sometimes the best one can do is to step away
- when small is beautiful
- on metaphysical beliefs and the determination of worthiness
- Is life worth living?
- What does it mean to be alive?
- One must imagine Sisyphus as unhappy too
- Life is absurd
- How to leave a safe existence
- dynamic living
on systems and society
- The connections between health, conflict avoidance and trauma
- Running as an experiment to reduce anxiety and facilitate healing
- Self-quantifying to better health
- Yayoi Kusama, mental illness and embracing weirdness
- Understanding mental health with systems thinking
- When kids end their own lives
- On being chronically depressed and suicidal
- Life changers
- The connections between the stress response, inflammation, and exercise
- Personal websites with a wealth of information
- Books: read and recommended
- Designing a space for self directed learners
- building a personal website & learning library with wordpress: part I
- Questioning the way we display content
- Designing an interactive story to examine life’s complex narratives