I am currently experimenting with my life. This site is going through an evolution as I work on integrating all my disparate selves who exist on various external platforms back into this personal site.
I regularly express my stream of consciousness in the form of a public journal. Once in a while I publish essays on Medium and write poetry, especially haikus. I constantly think about how form impacts the way we perceive content. I am also frustrated with how things exist in silos when they should be connected as a system. The resulting ideas are being expressed into experiments, and this site will serve as a playground.
Subscribe to my tinyletter for updates.
- Is life worth living?
- What does it mean to be alive?
- One must imagine Sisyphus as unhappy too
- Life is absurd
- How to leave a safe existence
- dynamic living
narrative & interactive experiments
- Designing a space for self-directed learners
- Can we prevent history from repeating by reimagining how we tell it?
- Learning to embrace the ambiguity and chaos of experiments
- The connections between health, conflict avoidance and trauma
- Running as an experiment to reduce anxiety and facilitate healing
- Self-quantifying to better health
- Yayoi Kusama, mental illness and embracing weirdness
- Understanding mental health with systems thinking
- When kids end their own lives
- On being chronically depressed and suicidal